Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tradycia Piwa - We went to the Polish supermarket this morning - again!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 18:58:37 +0200

A fine collection indeed. Poland, especially western Poland, has the same
beer traditions as Germany and the Czech Republic, and I find the quality of
it excellent (like Polish banks, most big Polish brewers are owned by
Western European firms such as Carsberg and Interbrew, but they left the
taste alone). Here in Alicante I can get the basic Zywiec only, but when I
visit my sister in Wroclaw (Breslau), I partake liberally of the more
interesting offerings.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman