Subject: [Leica] Dumb list?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 02:18:51 +0200

Jan,

you're probably right - my personal list would
definitely include one of the Yashica RF cameras
(probably the GX).
I also have a soft spot for their FX-D SLR, even though
it's completely battery dependent - with the Zeiss
pancake, if you like.

A Rollei 35 SE might also just find its way in, too.

I'm also mad enough to put a Rollei 3003 on my list -
in my opinion, an absolutely marvellous camera concept

BTW, I have three A1s. Maybe I've been lucky, none of
them has given me any problems (yet), except that one
has gone "asthmatic" on me. (1 bought almost new,
because I couldn't afford an F1 or a Leica at the time
- and 2 picked up recently on a flea market in Berlin
and at the local photographic shop here in
Hannover-Misburg).

Sch?ne Gr??e
Douglas