Subject: [Leica] IMG: Work in progress - Geoff
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:05:04 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Geoff,

I'll end up a one lens panomking guy so that I can afford CS6 ;-)

So far PanoMaker for the Mac seems to work tolerably, I simply must trim the
shards off ;-)

Thanks for viewing my friend, and for your always precious advice.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Ps: have you had a peek at the previous one?

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 03/05/2011