Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: test -Bill
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 22:00:58 +0200 (CEST)

Philippe,

Alas, I found that no matter what I do I cannot display the entire pano at
one time; I can select perhaps about 60% of it at one time.

The window is not big enough to permit 100% viewing so I must scan it to see
it all.

I was hoping to see it all stretched out before me but it was not to be.
Perhaps there is an absolute width limit in the Gallery software.

Thanks Bill,

have a look here -bottom right
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Switzerland/?g2_page=3
you might also enjoy the next one (right arrow, or page 4)

Ph

Best,

Bill

On May 3, 2011, at 9:45 AM,