Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spring, FINALLY!!!
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 23:48:21 -0700

Thanks, Nathan.  #8106 (purple haired valkyrie and chihauhaus) was shot
from the chest, no viewfinder, guess focus, so I'm happy I got the girl
and the dogs!  :-)

Jim, thank you also. My previous glasses had a very small amount of
vertical prism. The eye doctor wanted me to try doing without it.  But
I've still got enough vertical displacement between the two eyes that it
looks like it's needed.  The odd part was that without glasses (one eye
reading, one distance), or using just one lens for my "original" left
eye as I have for the past 6 weeks, I don't appear to need any prism
correction.  But with these glasses, I do.

Anyway, it's an adventure, a few bumps in the road, but generally a good
experience overall. Stay tuned...

--Peter