Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] a rare bird...
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 07:46:22 +0200 (CEST)

It's an Heaven's Angel,
with lots of twinkling glories

a disciple to Saint John Deer I'd say.

These can't actually fly and are hard to spot out due to the matching
colours of their dress and the environment.

You were were lucky to find one so close to Raptor City center, they
normally prefer the wild I've been told.

A very nice portrait Steve, that already belongs to the International Steve
Barbour Portrait Gallery.

So nice to see you in so good company.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 03/05/2011