Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spring, FINALLY!!!
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 20:58:28 -0700

It was the first Seattle day in recent memory with sunshine and a
temperature above 60 degrees F (15.5 c).  We celebrated with a walk
around Green Lake. Attractive local fauna abounded. Warning:  May
contain dogs and senoritas.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008118.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008113.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008110.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008107.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008106.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008102.jpg.html>

Six weeks after cataract surgery, I am back to the M8.  My new glasses
are causing me slight double vision and will need to be adjusted, but I
still managed to focus the rangefinder both with and without them.

All these pics with the 35/2 v. 4 Summicron, f/5.6 and be there.
--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Spring, FINALLY!!!)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Spring, FINALLY!!!)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Spring, FINALLY!!!)