Subject: [Leica] PESO: Arrivistes
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:20:21 +0200 (CEST)

Agreed,
if you tell a child s/he is bad, you're sure s/he integrate the judgement
and behave badly ...

Now should these people be photographed and shown; I'd say that Jim is
performing wonderful documentary work on this new century fauna as it wants
to show itself. No value judgement in the term fauna. We have faunae in
Barcelona, Aarhus, Metz- Mutz where I'm one of them, etc., and future
generations researching on why it went this or that way will certainly be
happy to dig information from the sets of selective focus corpora gathered
by photographers. Jim is one of them, and an acute eyed one.

Now if there is a sense of ridicule somewhere, it belongs to the beholder,
irrespective of his/her own individual merits I think.

What I see today and as a foreigner is simply a slice of the US population
under a fellow citizen's sharp M2croscope.

Keep the good work coming Jim.
I always enjoy them.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 01/05/2011