Subject: [Leica] eighteen years a Leica person
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:31:27 -0400
References: <C9D76750.DA58%mark@rabinergroup.com> <BANLkTinKw2tsUXrbi2Md9LWjqb_4QdDg+g@mail.gmail.com> <BLU136-W22B3B710A6F72D0C365FA6AD940@phx.gbl> <870B3D6071EC46E6A643109FB1FDC601@jimnichols> <BANLkTimdU2dKPJpoRXbvp+QLOiC4=EFg=Q@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=wCzU9G_w6PzBVxQXFKfd8Ch++0g@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=XCAhGTcVsHtVsC+diBj1-2Ku7+A@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTims_uwVVUJ0K0BXExRtR3vEFwcxbg@mail.gmail.com>

Earliest Leica was the CLE with Leica 90c, minolta the rest of it. Bought
about 1986, when I got home from europe. M3 quickly followed, but it was
not till I turned 40 that the Leica bug really hit and from 1995 till now
I've been very keen on the cameras and lenses. Sold the CLE and sort of
regret it, don't think I've ever sold a Leica lens. Helen sold her R7 when
she moved to Olympus.

Cheers

Alastair