Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cat / Plato
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:16:29 +0200

Lovely animal, John

it seems to be a cat thing - Posy, our Somali, growls
at the German postal service postman but can't be
bothered with the guy who delivers for a private
organisation. She even recognises the sound of the
postman's bike, runs downstairs and sits in the mail
basket at the front door. (Stoopid puss - she often
gets mail dropped on her)

Here she is, waiting for the mail to be delivered:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Cats/00124_RT8.jpg.html

Cheers
Douglas