Subject: [Leica] new monitor stand
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:35:20 -0500

Ken,

It probably depends on the correction necessary for one's eyes.  For several
years, I have used a regular pair of trifocals where the upper area is for
distance, the bottom is for reading, and the intermediate lens area is
half-way between those two.  For me, I can do fine with that one pair of
glasses, with the intermediate lens serving as a computer lens.

My wife uses dedicated computer lenses for both computer work and close
work, but her corrections are exactly the opposite of mine.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA