Subject: [Leica] CRUISESHIP PHOTO INFO???
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 20:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

Well keep us posted Dr. Ted; I can think of no better excuse to take my
bride on
a cruise than to spend time learning from you!
So here's how I see it playing out:
"Honey, how about we take a cruise? I was thinking of going to [Dr. Ted
fills
this in]. It's time we had some quality time together..."

Reminds me of the time I asked if I could buy a new printer. SWMBO, being
the
love she is, says, "Sure sweetie. Whatever you want."
That afternoon four guys bring the 9880 in; all 200lbs of it!

History could repeat itself so keep us up on when and where good sir!

Hopefully yours,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA