Subject: [Leica] Cataract surgery, done!
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 00:32:46 +0100

Well then, let me tell you about my vasectomy at the Catholic University of
Leuven hospital about 12 years ago, performed by an extremely attractive
female urological surgeon ;-)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

On Mar 17, 2011, at 12:28 AM, Ken Carney wrote:

> Not a bad idea.  I was on a gurney ready to be wheeled into the OR to have
> a kidney removed, already a little groggy.  A nurse came by with a
> clipboard and said, so we are removing your left kidney today?  I said
> "right".  As she was walking away, I said no, come back....
> Ken
> On 3/15/2011 8:26 PM, H&ECummer wrote:
>> It is assuring that they marked an "X" on your forehead above which eye
>> to do. Be well.
>> Cheers
>> Howard
>>> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:55:23 -0700
>>> From: Peter Klein <pklein at>
>>> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cataract surgery, done!
>>> To: lug <lug at>
>>> My cataract surgery happened this morning.  A big thank-you to everyone
>>> who gave me moral support and the benefit of your experiences beforehand.
>>> I'm home, feeling a little groggy, but generally pretty good.  My pupil
>>> is still dilated, but I can already see better than I did before.  Of
>>> course, being a photographer, I couldn't resist a quick "selfie."
>>> G1 and 40/1.7, if you care.
>>> --Peter
>> Leica Users Group.
>> See for more information

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Cataract surgery, done!)
Message from kcarney1 at (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Cataract surgery, done!)