Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 + Visoflex question
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:49:43 -0400

The Viso III works with the M8-9. The Viso II 's prism sits just above the
top deck of a "classic" 77mm M3-M6 classic and MP.

The OUBIO adapts the screw 280 and 200 to the Viso II and III. The 280 and
200 can also be mounted on the viso II and III via the Focorapid and the 280
can be mounted with the Televit-M (as I recall, the 280 needs adapters for
either of the latter focusing setups)

-rei

Ridgewood, NJ
via iPhone