Subject: [Leica] One year service warranty
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:51:47 -0500

[I don't know, but that never stopped me from contributing my $0.02 worth!]

I never heard of a warranty that was good only until the first repair made
under it, expiring upon that claim. Do you have any reason to think this is
the case with Leica warranties?

Of course, Leica AG never ceases to innovate...

?howard