Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Signs of Approaching Spring
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 01:19:17 +0100

Hi Jim,

we have those pretty little blue flowers growing all
over our garden, but I've no idea what they are.

The only things pushing their way through the north
German garden permafrost at the moment are crocuses
(croci?:-) ).

Here's one of the tiny blue flowers in a slightly
different setting:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/album150/Friday_Leica.jpg.html

Cheers
Douglas