Subject: [Leica] Deer in winter - a recipe for Bambi
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:24:21 -0500

I cooked a venison roast that the hunters said was the best they ever
tasted.  The secret was to marinate it overnight in my homemade hard apple
cider.  It was delicious.  I'll have to try this one, too.  I still have
plenty of venison in the freezer.  Six does were in our pasture last night,
but it was too dark to take a photo.  Our neighbor has a llama that has
escaped but we haven't seen that one yet!

Tina