Subject: [Leica] Deer in winter.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:16:27 -0800

Nathan Wajsman ASKED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Deer in winter.

Actually the back area has a 6 ' high fence and the older animals jump it if
we spook them! They are airborne in a flash, quite amazing really.

By the same token some of my "whining" isn't really that serious because
they are kinda cute when the doe has a set of twins or we have a mixture of
mommas and little ones. And yes I run for the camera nearly everytime
they're around and don't think about what they've just eaten out of the
garden until I've done a walk about later.

cheers,
ted