Subject: [Leica] Old images resurrected
From: bill at (Bill Grimwood)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:05:44 -0600

I love "Storm Over West Vancouver".

Bill Grimwood

-----Original Message-----
From: at
[ at] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:42 PM
To: lug at

Here are a few old images; these happen to be between 1968 and 1974.
I've restarted the scanning process, but for these I used my Canon
5DII with macro lens on a light table. A fairly quick and easy
process, with LR3 being used to process them.

Original equipment used was Leicas (IIIg and M4) and Konica
Autoreflex with various lenses.

       Henning J. Wulff
  Wulff Photography & Design
mailto:henningw at