Subject: [Leica] Battery life indicator (M9)
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:54:12 -0800

How true!

But as a cheap-skate amateur, I find it a bit hard to spend $130 on a
damn battery and wouldn't risk my M9 with a non-Leica battery. So,
for a while, I'll just be real careful about the state of charge.
And, of course, At the low volume amateurish rate at which I work, it
is inconceivable that I would leave the house without the SD card in
the camera.

I posted just to get an idea whether my new M9 arrived with a
defective battery or defective indicator, and from the almost
unanimous tone of the responses, I gather that they're probably all
like mine.

Herb

--
Herbert Kanner