Subject: [Leica] Battery life indicator (M9)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:48:31 -0500

Exactly how I see it.  Battery indicators are l like hand grenades. You
expect a ton of leeway. Though in this instance doubly frustrating; because
its thousands of dollars for a class act camera body. More thousands  not
hundreds for a cutting edge lens. When you're THAT enabled how can you screw
it up? Easy just head out with half a charged battery. Then complain about
it.
Spending big money on gear doest mean we can lay back and not think.
We can't throw are camera in with the gold fish tank and expect it to work.
And it does run on batteries.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com