Subject: [Leica] Danger, cat ahead
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:55:32 -0500

My grandpa's mean old cat hated my son's mother instantly as soon as she met
the woman. She attacked her every time we visited my grandparents. My son's
mother turned out to be mentally ill, and she has made life for me and my
son hell. Shoulda listened to the cat.

My fat orange cat, on the other hand, was willing to be nice to anyone in
case that person might be inclined to give him more food. The food bowl was
his only true love, and he didn't care about anyone...we were just slaves to
serve him.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography