Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: a modern-day ghost town
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 06:27:56 -0500

Interesting place! There used to be a half-finished motel like that along
Interstate 69, the highway that connects Ft. Wayne to our state's capital,
Indianapolis. It was there as long as I can remember during my childhood,
but by the time I was old enough to think of photographing it, it had been
torn down.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography