Subject: [Leica] Golden Trout Workshop
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:08:31 -0500

This will be my 6th year to attend and I second everything Bob said.  The
Golden Trout Workshop is the best kept secret and the best bargain in
photography.  You'll never be able to spend a week in the beautiful Sierra
mountains, with wonderful food and company, for any less.  You do have to be
in reasonably good physical condition and be willing to use pit toilets and
solar showers and sleep on a cot in a tent.  You'll learn about B&W printing
from Paul and Roy.  If it wasn't worth it, this would not be my 6th year!

Tina