Subject: [Leica] Golden Trout Workshop
From: rgacpa at (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:24:21 -0800 (PST)

If any Luggers are interested, there are still openings for the Golden Trout
workshop put on by Roy Harrington (of Quadtone RIP ) and Paul Rourke
( ). The June 19 - 25 workshop is for
photographers and their families.

This is a wonderful chance to walk through the lakes and meadows of the
eastern Sierra's with a couple of experts both in photography and in the lay
the land. Basically for $500 you get a week's worth of food, lodging and
photography. I don't know where else you would ever find a week long
with room, board and guides for such a price. That's why I plan to go!

At any rate here is the information if you're interested:

The official page is at

And the brochure/registration form PDF is at

I have absolutely zero financial affiliation with the workshop. I just think
would be a great opportunity for any Luggers who want to explore this
unique, and untouched region of the Sierras. I do know Roy and Paul and they
great people with a deep and passionate interest in photography, especially
Paul is a Leicaholic and Roy just acquired an M9, though he shoots primarily

Hope to see some of you there.
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA

Replies: Reply from images at (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Golden Trout Workshop)