Subject: [Leica] B&W conversion
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:45:29 -0500

Thanks for the comments everyone. I am like Nathan in that I don't like to
do too much to the image (colour balance, crop, adjust the contrast or
exposure slightly).

Aperture has some basic B&W conversion presets built-in (red, orange,
yellow, green, blue filter, infrared and 3 contrast preset [grade 0, 2, 5]).

I have enough work related complexities in my life right now that I would
rather avoid learning yet-another-software-package just for the sake of
emulating tri-x grain pattern. :))

/sc