Subject: [Leica] yellow snow
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:31:47 -0500

Maple taffy. I haven't had it for a few years. If you don't have snow, you
can use a block of ice from the freezer. Instructions are on the Web. Kids,
young and old, love the stuff.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_taffy> is one. Make sure the snow is
really clean. ;-)

Usually only served in the early spring time around Eastern Ontario and
Western Quebec when the sap is running and before all the snow melts in the
sugar bush.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] yellow snow)