Subject: [Leica] Hullo. Leica R Solution - now in video
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:04:17 -0500

What every rumors site needs; some guy adept in cad animation software.
Because if enough people think its true. It may as well be. And we could
sway them into making it true.
 its called wishing it into making it happen.
And it flies in the face of realistic capitalism just a tad bit.

Mark William Rabiner

http://leicarumors.com/2011/01/20/more-details-on-the-planned-digital-r-sol>>>>