Subject: [Leica] Hullo. Leica R Solution - now in video
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 02:33:16 -0500

The worst thing could happen they actually do come out with an R10. The we
have to face the fact that we don't have nine grand USD. Just like many of
us had to face the fact that we don't have the seven grand for an M9. We
have to be careful what we wish for. Make sure we also wish not just for an
M9 or R10 but the money to get one us to buy one too.
Doesn't do me any good with all the other nice photographers shooting with
an M9. I need to have one.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com