Subject: [Leica] Hullo. Leica R Solution - now in video
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:13:43 -0600

I  agree.

I sold my R8.  I kept a few R lenses that I can use on other cameras.

I loved my VW bug but I can't fit  no more.

I usta like to bowl, but not any more.

When I could walk three miles it was a pleasure to have a Chocolate Lab.

She got old and so did I.

Things change.

Give it up;  we don't need no R10.