Subject: [Leica] show photographs at the same time interval taken?
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:03:11 -0600

Eric,

Timecode is your friend.  Your photos may be time stamped but your audio is
not, unless you use  use an audio recorder that can create timecode, set it
to real time then drop that into FCP and place your time stamped images at
the appropriate points.
There is no automatic way to do this that I am aware of.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com