Subject: [Leica] show photographs at the same time interval taken?
From: piers at hemy.org (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:55:48 -0000

It is a long time since I used it, Eric, but I am pretty sure that
Pictures-to-Exe is one which allows to sync the soundtrack with the slide
show. Seems to me you want to do the reverse - to sync the slide changes to
particular time points on the audio. It might be laborious, but it can be
done, as this extract from the User Guide explains:

" If you want to add background music to your slideshow, then customize it
and synchronize the slideshow to music, you should use Timeline Option,
which is found in the Main Window of PicturesToExe in the Control Buttons
panel. The main function of the Timeline Option is to synchronize a number
of slides to music. There are
several ways to do that:
? to auto spread slides along music at equal intervals of time;
? to coincide slides with the certain points in the sound track;
? to coincide slides with the certain points in the sound track not only
with music but also with some commentary."

www.wnsoft.com is the home of PTE

Or are you looking for something that will analyse the timestamp on the
photo?

Piers