Subject: [Leica] show photographs at the same time interval taken?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (faneuil)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:36:05 -0500

The setup:

I am taking pictures during an audio interview.
I like to sync the audio with the photos when I review them.
Off course the photo are time/date stamped.
Are there any programs that will slide show the photographs at the
real time intervals they were taken?

IE, I would sync with audio at the beginning of the slide show and
then I could replay the interview and hear what the sitter was saying
at the moment I photographed.

cool. but I don't know what slide show program can do that.

thanks!

Eric
erickorenman at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from piers at hemy.org (Piers Hemy) ([Leica] show photographs at the same time interval taken?)