Subject: [Leica] Week 3 of my PAW
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:29:47 -0900

This is the first year I've attempted something like this....decided
I'd better start with one picture a week, rather than one a day.

Here's my photo for week three....the detail of a beautiful, modernist
ice sculpture here in Anchorage.  I couldn't begin to tell you want
the sculpture represents (if indeed, it's meant to represent anything
at all), but it sure looked interesting, especially lit up at night
with the green colored lighting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bensonga/IMG_0290+Ice+Carving+Detail.jpg.html

A link to my PAW Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21743712 at N02/sets/72157625617940987/