Subject: [Leica] De-lurking intro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:56:29 -0500

It would be great if on the Blurb book we click on a front introductory
preference page and we read about your feelings about your work and your
approach to your subject matter.  What we have here is pix and only pix. In
the context of a wonderfully classy animated book. And having had the books
in hand we know they will look great.
The pix are thumbnails and remain thumbnails.
165x195 pixels I see a typical one is.
So in effect what we end up with is context over content. Its more about the
book than it is about the pix in it.
We could be looking at  various dog poo we've found on the sidewalks of the
world and in this context it would look just fabulous.
And we could buy and sell lenes and shoot babes on the sidewalk with them
and do the same.
Be great to see them in a gallery looking bigger!
Welcome to the LUG!

In the old days when someone really loved cameras and gear and not so much
photography itself you'd know it because if you ever saw any prints you'd
see very poorly printed darkroom prints. And you'd know.
Now we don't know.
We are all Aperture  Monograph photographers now.
We are all published.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com