Subject: [Leica] Kodak's technical documents (puff)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:57:24 -0500

There's a reason why PDF's need ten minutes in a fresh fix and a clean wash;
Does Kodak listen to this? Heck no! Now look at the fine mess we're in now!
How many of these files we can reclaim remains to be seen. For now on
they'll have to be viewed in dimly lit rooms by people wearing Mickey mouse
gloves;

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com