Subject: [Leica] De-lurking intro
From: derbyc at iinet.net.au (Derby Chang)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:46:34 +1100

Thanks Mark,

I could not agree more. I need to do a photographer's statement. Just
happen to be discussing this with a friend of mine. Writing doesn't come
naturally to me, but I will give it a bash.

Meanwhile, larger pix are on my site. Rather happy with this one today.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/11/11_01/11_01_breeze/01.htm

I think I am going to like it here

derbyc at iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc