Subject: [Leica] Winter masochism
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 04:34:57 +0100

Best way to tackle the winter. It sure isn't nice to cycle in, I'll
tell you that much.

It probably was uphill both ways: house and school on two separate
hills with a tangible valley inbetween. I cycle a lot in Norway. The
form of cycling called "tempo" (time trials) is useless there. There's
rarely a flat stretch that is longer than 1 km. The rest is hills. Not
always steep, but relentless.

Daniel