Subject: [Leica] Winter masochism
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:27:55 +0100

Well done Larry. I attempted to learn to ski when I lived in Switzerland
between 2000 and 2003 (and on later occasions during trips to Val d'Isere)
but concluded that strapping things to my feet and going out into the snow,
whether on flat or hilly land, is just not what I was meant for.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain