Subject: [Leica] OUR BOOK ?????????????????????
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:31:48 -0800
References: <20110108115901.CFC73170142@vegetablegroup.org> <58F4C79FF22C4FB0AE05FFA2B7A92523@syneticfeba505> <82F6C804-7686-4BE6-A72F-5A70370197CF@frozenlight.eu> <97266BFADFEC423DAA0C2206C485DD8E@syneticfeba505> <D90EC63ECD654B00B4C12861798C5939@syneticfeba505> <4D296114.7040403@whitedogs.co.uk> <7B13471A468346BDB85320C629D27FB8@syneticfeba505> <4D2B9546.70006@summaventures.com> <4098F5EC35EF4D6994EFB5ED0B376A8F@syneticfeba505>

ORDER A COPY OF OUR  BOOK?

Well I don't know what I've been doing for the past couple weeks trying to
order our 2010 Year book but obviously as I'm becom ing more metal etarded I
have not been suuuccssfl in doing do

Wouls somebody please elp me?
thank you

it's benn a very bad day and I c an use my froends help. PEASE