Subject: [Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:28:06 -0800

Nathan Wajsman  asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-)

> Yeah, but where's the single malt? And the sushi?? Eh??? <<<

No PROBLEMO!! :-) ;-)

Oh the maid and personal chef made it up later! But man you should've seen
the "MAID!"  OH LA LA!  Well I wont divulge anything more descriptive
than... well? No I better not even intimate that either! ! ;-) But she
was??????  just use yer imagination! ;-) Go wild and smile! ;-)
cheers,
"old doc ted! :-)
Feeling great today, :-) thanks to those who inquired the other day. Yeah I
did sound rather bitchy, apologies offered!
===========
Slight side bar: Today is a million dollar day of sunshine and feeling
great! :-)

You know if it were ever possible to teach us no matter our fantastic our
younger years and life has been or will be when we  feel we can whip the
world with one hand tied behind our back. That it just ain't going to be
like that until the end! We, well those of us who have the good fortune to
carry on mobile and feeling usually pretty good past our 80th birthdays.
That  even then there are going to be days you really wish... "You went
horizontal and non-breathing!" :-(

Damn on my 80th  birthday,  I did 81 sit-ups to show "G-pa" could still kick
ass! Of course all my boys, grandsons thought it was wonderful! Grand
daughters as only women think... "Gpa is showing off!: ;-) :-) But
secretively they all (4) gave me great hugs & a kiss!! I think more the fact
I survived! ;-)

But Nathan... the maid? Umm umm um! ;-)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] FEATURE PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION. :-) MAJOR QUESTION ?)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Question about the 2x APO Tele-Extender from Leica - i)