Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Kitchen
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:48:54 -0800

Tina Manley offered:

> PESO:
> We've made some progress in the kitchen.  Painting, refinishing the floors
> and installing the island are the next projects.
> http://www.pbase.com/image/131685880<<<<<<<<<<

Beautiful Tina,
I'm beginning to think after doing several "Homes Beautiful" for the up
coming weeks.."BIGGER IS THE BETTER!" when it comes to a kitchen.
If one  feels like you can play a football game in the kitchen / then the
size is about right! :-) Seem's that about describes what we're looking at.
:-) I swear having the room to move easily about when busy cooking makes
every thing taste better!

Oh and having heat on will make it feel even better no question. :-)

cheers,
ted