Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Ross Lens Project
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:34:28 -0600

Hi Philippe,

Except for a vial of Superglue and a 1/16-in. drill bit, all of the rest was
from material and tools on-hand.  I used an adjustible bit left over from
fitting new door locks, my sabre saw, and an orbital sander.  Even the wood
finish was from project left-overs.  The wood was a piece of poplar trim
material from an earlier task.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA