Subject: [Leica] Golden Temple Again
From: quantran101 at gmail.com (quantran101)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:00:31 -0800

I agree with Alan, I like this shot more than the vertical one. I feel that
the vertical shot is too tight, this one is more balanced.  In the vertical
shot the person is merged with the reflection, this one has better
seperation between the two.

I am guessing that when you press the shutter, you are
looking/thinking/wanting to shoot the devotee, not the shrine.  Plus, you
title the pictures "Meditation", so the shot is about the devotee.  It's not
about the cloud/sky or the "golden" shrine; they are more of a distract than
helping the shot.
The golden color draws my eyes to the shrine.  I don't know if that is the
intention here.

Cheers,
-Q.