Subject: [Leica] Advice on trip to Paris
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:59:28 -0800

Tina Manley offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice on trip to Paris

George Kase said:
> Hi...I've decided to go to Paris over Christmas and wondered if anyone
>could suggest a nice hotel to base my photo walks from?<<<<<<<

Hi George,
I think Tina has given you the best advice right at this moment. :-(

Making a comment as you have..  >>>I've decided to go to Paris over
Christmas <<

I can't imagine you'd be saying that if you had watched any news from
Europe! Hundreds upom hundreds of European flights to everywhere out going
and incoming have been cancelled!

My suggestion is.. First thing in the morning I'd be talking to my travel
agent to find out if anybody is flying in or out of there?

Right now airports all over Europe have thousands upon thousands of
passengers sleeping all over the floors and or giving up and going home.
Well that is those who live near by.

Heavan only knows how many will still be there "celebrating Christmas in the
airports?

In any event lad I wish you well and that you make it before Christmas
day..... this year!

Lots of luck! I have no doubt you are going to require a major proportion of
luck to make it!

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Advice on trip to Paris)