Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale? S2
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:24:46 -0600
References: <00e101cb9f09$045fa450$0d1eecf0$@earthlink.net> <C932AC13.7F84%mark@rabinergroup.com> <AANLkTimskuzjhf=umqYgvs73rRQL0jcnVsdYkp8nnrv-@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikvfYQBpngAgMn4CND-345On=yjL_36G8SeufA+@mail.gmail.com> <4D0D59EB.4080904@csdco.com> <4B445D1BB4B84107AA8D88A1BB4CA1E6@syneticfeba505> <4D0D7D4A.2040308@csdco.com> <AANLkTi=Y0=Bk4-ciNSTBJaN6M=Xg9-zXx4=pGZ4Z-AHG@mail.gmail.com> <A3916640D03E453C98E8EBEC41FB3D28@syneticfeba505> <4D0E9074.2000109@csdco.com> <770B95F0F18942D0978A0AE90011A504@syneticfeba505> <4D0E97A9.7080107@csdco.com> <76A85EB9A6404229B49F7EB897E042A9@syneticfeba505>

Ted,

Great story.  It sounds like it was one of those things that worked
great "on occasion" that we have all bought at one time or the other.
One Christmas I bought my wife a Jaguar XJ-6, one of the last ones with
Lucas electrical.  The kid down the street with a VW beetle said he
would race us - five times to the grocery store and back in a row.  Once
when it broke down I told the tow truck guy I wanted a flatbed since we
had a Jag.  He broke up and when he could talk again said they had lots
of experience with those...

Ken

Replies: Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale? S2)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?)