Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale? S2
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:56:47 -0800

Don't be discouraged.

What does that Theodore Grant know :-)

Seriously, Dr. Ted calls it as he sees it, but he is by no mean the final
words, especially not on a single image.

Keep posting! Don't let hacks like me, or pro like Ted to discourage you!!!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Replies: Reply from john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel) ([Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale? S2)