Subject: [Leica] Canon Non-linear Metering part 2
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 04:14:07 +0000

My experience was exactly the same George, I tried adapters on both cropped
and full frame Canons and tried a fancy screen on the 1Ds mk2 but found it
unsatisfactory in the same way you have. Far inferior viewfinder and
irritating stop-down metering. I did not notice any particular metering
problem, though I used mainly long lenses wide open because of the other 2
problems...
Finding a used DMR was the answer...
FD