Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:09:42 -0600 (CST)

Hi Jim,

Yes, ours also come in waves, but I just let them fall and then when it is
all, or mostly over, I get out there and rake/blow them up and then run the
mowing tractor over them to mulch it all up into tiny pieces which then
decompose back into the grass/weeds that is my yard (1.4 acres).  What falls
from now on will just have to wait until next year, when it all dries out,
and the new mowing season starts.  The Tractor gets converted for snow this
week.

Cheers,
Gene