Subject: [Leica] American Landscape & Paris
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:52:17 -0600

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:

> Ah yes, good stuff, it's always worth looking at your country taken with an
> outside eye. As for "These flowers are everywhere" - the flowers are
> foxgloves.

Yes, I learned that after I came home.  All those postings were from the
cottage in Wicklow.  Amazing to have high speed internet.

Funny tale about communication.  I had gotten my phone switched to
International for the trip.  I'm waiting for the bus in Dublin, my phone
rings.  It is the bug man back home wondering if he can come spray the house
the next day!

--
Regards,

Sonny